Founder and Chief Executive Officer
As founder and CEO of OVC, INC., previously known as Online Video Concepts, LLC, Greg Wildman has distinguished himself as a leader in the legal marketing industry. Since 1999, Greg has worked with hundreds of law firms and has developed over 500 legal websites. His in-depth knowledge of Internet marketing strategies has helped many OVC clients get found in search results, bringing more clients through their doors.
Greg has also developed strategic partnerships with HG.org, NOLO.com, AVVO.com, Lawyer.com and Apex Chat, allowing OVC to offer complete marketing programs for lawyers and law firms across the country. He has developed local legal relationships and has sponsored the DuPage County Bar Association's New Lawyer Happy Hour (in Illinois) and other events for over 15 years. Mostly recently, Greg has been working with the Kane County Bar Association on partnerships and sponsoring activities.
Greg enjoys spending time with his two sons and daughter. He likes watching movies, attending live sporting events (especially the Bulls, Bears, and St. Louis Cardinals), and traveling when he gets the opportunity.
- Millikin University; Bachelor of Science, Business Administration
- Marketing Your Law Firm: It's More Than a Website - Kane County Bar Association, CLE, 2016 “Reputation Management," DuPage County Bar Association, 11th Hour CLE, 2015
- How the Internet Works (MCLE) – Kane County Bar Association, 2013
- Creating an Effective Website / Tuning up Your Existing Website (MCLE) – DuPage County Bar Association, 2008
- Best Practices of Website Marketing Ethics (MCLE) – DuPage County Bar Association, 2008
- Greg has received many performance awards over the years including National Sales Rep of the Year and Midwest Sales Rep of the Year for a leading legal marketing firm, and Lanier’s Hometown Hero Award for Customer Satisfaction.
- Google Ad Words Certification
- Yahoo Marketing Certification
- Google Ad Words Advisory Board
- Facebook Business Insights Panel