Social Media for Lawyers
Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter for Attorneys and Law Firms
Social media is a critical piece to online marketing and at OVC, INC. we understand that a professional approach to social media is important to our clients. We also know that attorneys may have ethics concerns around the use of social media and OVC strives to stay up to date and informed of industry requirements.
Social Media Facts to Consider
- An average Facebook user has 130 friends. (source: AllTwitter)
- Monthly active users now total nearly 850 million. (source: Jeff Bullas)
- 50 percent of Twitter users are using the social network via mobile. (source: Microsoft tag)
- The Google +1 button is used 5 billion times per day. (source: AllTwitter)
- 48 percent of fortune global 100 companies are now on Google+. (source: Burson-Marsteller)
- 625,000 new users on Google+ every day. (source: AllTwitter)
- Websites using the +1 button generate 3.5x the Google+ visits than sites without the button. (source: HubSpot)
Search engines look for links and social media provides many weighted links to enhance site optimization. When used to provide valuable information on current legal issues, social media serves multiple purposes including providing valuable information to social media visitors, increasing your chances of getting found online and raising the conversion rate, or call rate, of those who find you.
A variety of visual, auditory, informative and interactive content posted online can attract fans and clients to your pages, which in turn allows those viewers to share the content with their network of online friends.
This is how social media works: individuals online receive recommendations to information from trusted third parties, their friends, rather than directly through advertisements and organizations.
Social media also shows up high in online searches and allows users to see what their friends found relevant. This in turn boosts their confidence in the information they are reading.
At OVC, we understand the importance of using social media to promote you and your website. Your appearance on social media may be the first impression you make on potential clients.
We create various social media pages, and professional content to attract viewers. Our interactive content creates traffic not only on your social media pages, but on your website. We’ll create and maintain your professional blog, create a Facebook page with links, updates, contact information, and photos, and post professional quality videos on YouTube.
The social media platforms we utilize includes:
To explore and understand how social media can be used to build your client base, contact us today.