Director of Operations
Since April 2011, Amanda Rinker has assisted with OVC, INC. content production, customer relations, and staff management. She oversees the digital writing programs, manages updates and maintenance on client websites, leads our team of freelance writers and editors, researches and implements the latest Search Engine Optimization techniques, organizes and writes company documentation, educates and manages OVC team members, and much more.
With the help of writers and an editorial staff, Amanda organizes and releases over 400 blogs per month that drive traffic to law firm websites and aid in search engine ranking. She also leads the writing team in producing relevent and professional content for law firm websites and continuing SEO programs.
In her spare time, Amanda enjoys being outdoors and spending time with friends and family.
- Clarion University of Pennsylvania, B.A., English
- Sigma Tau Delta Honors English Society
- Zeta Tau Alpha Fraternity
- Clarion University, English Dept., English Major of the Month
- Etna Elks Scholarship
- Dear English Major, Interview
- Clarion and Beyond Magazine, Alumni Spotlight
- PreMedia Global, Copyeditor, Quarterly Physics Journals
- EYES IN Magazine, Editor, Print and Digital Arts Publication
- Prayables.com, Editor, Daily Web Publication and Email Newsletter