Patti Baron Mellott
Patti Baron Mellott has been with OVC since 2013, first in a sales and marketing role, then as content manager, and finally in her current role managing all new client projects and existing client redesigns. Patti's position includes a great deal of client relationship management, project and creative management, SEO strategy and SEO implementation.
Patti has an MBA from Northwestern University in management and marketing and she is also a certified coach through the Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching. She previously worked as a marketing consultant and business coach for a consulting firm; was the senior vice president of marketing and sales for a bank holding company in Chicago; as well has had her own marketing and coaching firm.
In her free time, Patti enjoys running, working out, hanging out with her husband and three children, traveling, listening to live music, and working in the yard.
- Kellogg Graduate School of Management, Northwestern University, Masters in Management and Marketing; 1994
- Marquette University; Business Administration Bachelor of Science – Marketing and Finance; 1986
- Institute for Professional Excellence in Coaching (iPEC); Certified Professional Coach and Energy Leadership Index Master Practitioner; 350 training hours; 2009
- Certified Social & Emotional Intelligence Coach / Assessment Administrator, ISEI, 2012 – present
- Board of Directors, Downers Grove Area Chamber of Commerce, 2012 to 2013
- Member, Wheaton, Downers Grove and Naperville Chambers, 2012 to 2013
- Marketing 101 - DuPage County Bar Association, 2013
- Social and Emotional Intelligence Applications in Business - Naperville Women in Business Association, 2013
- Marketing Your Law Firm: It's More Than a Website - Kane County Bar Association, CLE, 2016