Director of Operations and HR
Michelle joined OVC in February 2019 with a deep understanding and appreciation for legal regulations that come from over 20+ years in writing company policies, developing successful global trade programs and working directly with government agencies. Her work focused on understanding companies supply chain and overlaying the regulatory specifications that relate to the US and foreign policies.
In her prior roles, as VP of Operations, Global Trade Compliance Manager, Sales Executive, and wine shop owner; Michelle leverages her strong organizational and communication skills to support the goals of the company and their clients.
In Michelle's free time, she loves to travel, brunch and find fun wine shops with her family and friends. Summer is her favorite season in which she is outside enjoying activities that keep her in the sun.
- Certified Customs Specialist (2018)
- Guest Panelist at WISE Inc (2017)
- Guest speaker at SAP Sapphire (2015 & 2016)
- Board Member for Women In Trade (2014)
- Published- American Shipper (July 2014)
- Member of ICPA (2009-2014)
- Licensed US Customs Broker (2005)
- Communications - University of Toledo