Attorney Video Production
Personalized Videos for your Legal Website
Your personal video is an opportunity to make a first impression on a client before they meet you in person. Having an online video posted on your website as well as on popular search engines like Google, Yahoo, MSN, and You Tube helps to distinguish who you are and allows people to get to know you on a more personal level.
Video is one of the most valuable Internet marketing tools you can use to promote yourself. At OVC, formerly Online Video Concepts, we help attorneys market their image and their law firm to give them the exposure they need to attract more clients. We are your one-stop shop for pre-production, scripting, editing, filming, online video distribution and optimization.
Questions? Contact us today at 312-953-3826 to have a representative contact you.
Chicago Attorney Videos - Why video?
Online video allows clients to meet you before they visit your office. It is also an important ingredient in improving your search engine visibility.
In 2006, Google purchased YouTube, which in turn increased the prominence and importance of videos to search engines. Suddenly videos were being found and ranked in Google searches more than ever before.
Before you dismiss the idea of video on your website, consider this:
- The number of online video viewers grew from 563 million at the end of 2008 to 941 million by 2013.
- 300 million people worldwide watch videos online. By 2012, nearly one billion consumers were watching.1
- 139 million U.S. Internet users watch online videos – that is three out of four American Internet users.2
Video allows more placements on search engines like Google, Yahoo and MSN. Videos are showing up on the first page of many online searches since Google implemented the Universal Search and added 70 new components to their algorithm in May 2007.
If you would like to learn what video could do for your web presence, contact us today.
- Source: ABI Research, "Pay and Ad-Supported Internet Video Flourishing as Total Online Viewers Reach Nearly One Billion by 2012," July 11, 2007, www.abiresearch.com
- Source: "Number of Online Videos Viewed in the U.S. Jumps 13 Percent in March to 11.5 comScore press release, May 12, 2008, www.comscore.com