Joseph Perez has worked in the photographic industry for over 20 years with several of Chicagoland's best known photo studios. He has been involved in executive portraiture, corporate photography, commercial photography, and event photography.
Since joining OVC, INC., Joe has been instrumental in the restructure of the studio and updating and providing the most up-to-date high-end equipment.
Joe's background gives him the versatility to provide OVC with beautiful and classic executive shots, along with true photojournalistic images. He captures special moments and provides clients with a unique, personal photographic experience.
Though family is always Joe's first priority, his involvement and love of photography is a hobby and passion. He considers himself an innovator, an idea man, and a doer. Joe doesn't wait for things to happen. He makes them happen.
- New Horizons Computer Learning
- Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW) Training
- Photoshop with Emphasis on Layout, Design, and Network Administration
- College of DuPage
- A.A.S. (Associate of Applied Science) Photography
- Winona International School of Photography
- Advanced Black and White, Portrait, and Commercial Photography
- Received recognition as a top studio manage, top studio salesperson within a multi annual career.
- Member of the Chicago Photographers of America since 2012.
- Trainer, developed, motivated and provided support to staff.
- Developed and implemented an innovative sales format to improve customer service.
- Equipment maintenance - Performed routine maintenance on equipment on as-needed basis. Product Inspection to ensure highest quality and performance.